Terms & Conditions
As the consumer it is your responsibility to make sure you have read all terms and conditions outlined in your tour.
Never proceed with your booking unless you understand and agree with all the terms and conditions.Payment of the Booking Deposit or the Tour price in full is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Your Tour Reservation
- 1.1 On receipt of your deposit and subject to availability, Authentic Flavours Tours will reserve your place on your selected Tour.
- 1.2 A non- refundable deposit of $400 per person is required, and a completed Booking form to secure your booking.
- 1.3 The payment of the balance of the Tour cost will be made in instalments set out by Authentic Flavours, the last instalment is due 21 Days prior to departure. However if you wish to make larger payments or pay for your Tour at time of booking please feel free to discuss this with Authentic Flavours, and we will endeavour to do our best to accommodate you.
- 1.4 Documentation will not be forwarded until full payment has been received by us.
- 2.1 If you decide to cancel your booking the following charges will apply:
Period of Notice Cancellation Fee 60 Days or more Prior to Departure $400 Your Deposit 59-15 Days prior to Departure 25% of the Tour cost 14 Days or less Prior to Departure 100% of the tour cost
- 2.2 If the reason for cancellation falls within the terms of any Travel Insurance policy which you hold, than any such charges may, subject to the terms of your insurance policy, be refunded to you by the insurance company.
- 2.3 In the event that the tour does not proceed due to insufficient reservations, the deposit and Tour price will be refunded in full.
- 3.1 From time to time circumstances beyond the control of Authentic Flavours Tours may require us to make changes to our Itineraries. Authentic Flavours Tours reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to make such changes if required, but will always strive to operate the tour as close as possible to the original itinerary. Any changes will be advised in writing at all times.
- 3.2 In the event that the number of travellers in a tour is below the minimum number, or if there are significant exchange rate variations, Authentic Flavours Tours reserves the right to change the tour price. Should this occur Authentic Flavours Tours will offer the option of cancelling your booking with a full refund.
- 3.3 If after your booking has been confirmed & more than 60 days prior to your departure, you wish to change to an alternate departure date or you wish to change to a different Authentic Flavours Tour, you may do so subject to availability & provided the new holiday date is in keeping with the tours advertised.
- 3.4 A fee of $40 per person will be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed unless the changes increase the value of the booking.
4. Single Supplement
- 4.1 Authentic Flavours Tours are costed on the basis of twin share accommodation. If you wish to travel on your own, you will be required to pay the single supplement, charged on a per night basis.
- 4.2 You will be accommodated in a room for single occupancy which may be a room with a single bed or a double bed depending on the facility.
- 4.3 In the event that you wish to travel twin share with another solo traveller on the tour you have chosen, however there are no other single travellers to share with, you will be accommodated in a single occupancy room without requiring to pay the single supplement.
5. Travel Documents
- 5.1 A valid passport with more than 6 months travel left on it is required for all International Travel, in some cases a visa may also be required.
- 5.2 Authentic Flavours Tours will advise you of all visa requirements at time of booking.
6. Travel Insurance
- 6.1 It is a requirement of Authentic Flavours Tours that all travellers must have a comprehensive travel Insurance policy.
- 6.2 Authentic Flavours can assist you in arranging travel insurance if required.
- 6.3 In the event that at time of Departure you do not have comprehensive travel insurance, Authentic Flavours Tours reserves the right to cancel your tour without refund.
7. Unused portions of the tour
- 7.1 Authentic Flavours Tours will not offer a discount of a refund for any portion of the tour you elect not to use or be part of.
This includes but is not limited to meals, entry fees, accommodation, transfers etc..
8. What is not included in the Tour price
- 8.1 Airfares to and from your Tour destination, Airport Taxes, Passport and Visa fees, Insurance, phone calls, personal expense money, medical fees, meals and beverages not detailed in the Itineraries, Tips, Items of a personal nature, excess baggage, optional extra excursions, and anything not listed in the “ What’s included “ section of the Itineraries.
- 9.1 Authentic Flavours Tours strive to provide a safe, enjoyable and memorable travel experience for all passengers. Authentic Flavours Tours welcomes travellers with special needs or disabilities, however please note the following:
Travellers are required to advise Authentic Flavours Tours, in advance, of any physical, medical or other special needs that require accommodation.
All Travellers must ensure they are medically and physically fit for travel.
Authentic Flavours Tours does not provide personal devices such as wheelchairs, hearing aids or prescription eyeglasses.
- 9.2 Travellers should be aware that some of the Tours may include, extensive walking over cobblestone streets, uneven pavements, steps that may not be wheelchair friendly.
- 9.3 By completing the Authentic Flavours Tours Booking form and signing below, you acknowledge and accept Authentic Flavours Tours Terms and conditions. This form can also be found on the Authentic Extras Page of the web site.
You acknowledge and agree that there are general risks associated with Travelling, which are beyond Authentic Flavours Tours control and therefore Authentic Flavours Tours cannot be legally responsible for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of these general risks.
- 9.4 From time to time photos from the various tours will be used on Authentic Flavours web site or advertising merchandise such as special memories disks given to Travellers following the completion of Tours. All Travellers are required to complete the following release form allowing us /not allowing us to use these photos. Please see this Form on our Authentic Extras Page.
Failure to complete this form will be seen as permission to use photographs as we wish : to promote Authentic Flavours wine and food Tours.
Authentic Flavours Wine and Food Tours
Photo Release Form
I grant/do not grant Authentic Flavours Wine and Food Tours, its representatives and employees the right to take photographs of me and my property in connection with the Tour I have chosen.
I authorise/do not authorise Authentic Flavours Wine and Food Tours its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically.
I agree that Authentic Flavours Wine and Food Tours may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
I have read and understand the above:
Printed name ______________________________
Organisation Name (if applicable) __________________________
Signature, parent or guardian _______________________
(if under age 18)
Terms and conditions Acknowledgement
I/We acknowledge that I/We have read, understood and accept Authentic Flavours Wine & Food Tours terms and conditions (to be signed by all persons travelling on the Tour).
Full Name: Date:
Full Name: Date:
Full Name: Date:
Full Name: Date: